Broadway Motor Cycle Club Badge

Broadway Motor Cycle Club

Broadway Motor Cycle Club was formed in 1936. The Club’s headquarters were at  the Ex-Serviceman’s Club, High Street, Broadway. Meetings and racing were held on a grass track at the top of Fish Hill.

The Club was affiliated to the Western Centre of the Auto-Cycle Union and the Club colours were black and gold.

 

Broadway Motor Cycle Club
1948 Membership Card, Broadway Motor Cycle Club ©Barry Palmer
Broadway Motor Cycle Club Membership Rulebook
©Barry Palmer