The Churches of Broadway
The first recorded church in the village is St Eadburgha’s which dates back to Saxon times. A chapel was built further north of the Church, at ‘Nether End’ in the 1220s which was later refurbished in 1608 (see below). Work began on the building of St Michael’s and All Angels’ Church, built on the site of the Chapel, in 1839.
- Broadway Congregational Church
- The Chapel of Ease
- The Roman Catholic Church of St Saviour at Broadway, Leamington Road.
- St Eadburgha’s Church, Snowshill Road.
- St Michael and All Angels’ Church, Church Street
- Wesleyan Chapel: The chapel was built in 1811 at the cost of c£700. It was renovated in 1904.